Wednesday 1 December 2010

Layout Ideas For My Magazine Front Cover

Layout;

When deciding on what type of layout I would want to use on my magazine I came across these two basic ideas. I think that they are both very effective as they show the main parts of what makes up a music magazine. Although I like these ideas I will have to add a few of my own ideas and  change bits of the layout such as; adding in subsidary images, creating my own main image and using different colour schemes.

Both front covers give an insight into what to expect inside the magazine which is what I hope to achieve on my own magazine. 
Although these front covers are interesting I think that 
with the use of brighter backgrounds and more girly colours I think that I will be able to make my magazine unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment